Fireline FX5W & FP5W multi-fuel stoves The FX5W & FP5W give the large looks of the 8kW wide screen stove but maintaining the nominal heat output at 5kW. This is achieved by a subtle reduction in depth of the grate area whilst the overall 480mm width of the stove is the same as the larger 8kW model. This means that full 375mm logs can be accommodated on the standard multi-fuel grate, which incorporates a rotary riddle mechanism using well proven principles. With a firebox lined with ceramic clean burn liners and Fireline’s own patented firebox air supply technology, clean burning was assured from the beginning – Ecodesign, CE and DEFRA compliance were formalities. 81% efficiency ensures top levels of fuel economy and the highly effective, proven Fireline airwash system gives fabulous views of the fire through the large glass panel.
- Defra approved
- Solid fuel or wood
- Tertiary Air system
- Stainless steel ashpan
- 5mm & 8mm steel
- Adjustable level screws
- Curved door (FX5W) or Square door (FP5W)
- 7 year warranty
- Free mainland kerbside delivery
- SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certified – ultra clean burning.
- 5mm and 10mm thick laser profiled and seam-welded steel construction for strength and long life.
- Draught-controlled tertiary air system.
- New contoured touch air controls knobs on all freestanding models.
- Soft cool touch handles on all freestanding models.
- High-quality cast iron doors.
- New cast ceramic liner boards (freestanding & inset models) which are extremely durable and self cleaning.
- Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models.
- All models fitted with solid fuel burning kits as standard.
- All inset stoves now multi-fuel capable.
- New Stainless-steel multi tool supplied with all stove models.
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on free standing models.
- Powerful effective airwash.
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window.
- Stainless steel ash pan and fixings.
- Very clean burning.
- TTi Airwash System Fireline’s integral patented TTi airwash system is a self-regulating system that provides a clean burn, and reduced CO and particulate emissions, resulting in very high efficiency and exceptionally clean glass.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||440 x 583 x 325mm|
|Flue||Top & rear|
|Flue diameter||127mm 5″|
**with optional solid fuel kit fitted
Fireline FX5W with Boscombe Limestone Fireplace and hearth
I can highly recommend Gregg and his team on the proffessional service we received after purchasing our wood burner. From the visit to the showroom to the completion of the contract the whole team were totally proffessional both in their advise given and installation.
The room was left spotless after each day even though we weren’t using it at the time. As an ex Fire Officer I would recommend Ludlow Stoves as they work to the highest of standards and know their product inside out.
J & J. Ludlow
We are delighted with the stove, lights really quickly and keeps in well. This is the second time we have used Ludlow Stoves to provide and instal a stove. The fact we went back says it all really- friendly, helpful and good prices. And it is good to have a local business to use. The fitters were great, efficient, polite and cleared up perfectly.
Mr & Mrs R Haytons Bent