|DIMENSIONS FLAT TOP (W x H x D)||680 x 644 x 508mm|
As British winters become increasingly unpredictable, we put a high value on economy. The Herald 14 burns fuel with minimum waste and maximum output. Don’t want to get up shivering in your pyjamas? This super-efficient stove can be left to glow overnight, providing welcome warmth at dawn. Perfect for family homes, this model makes a very sensible heating solution: just add a wraparound boiler and it will power up to 10 radiators. Forget the traditional dawn walk: put on a pot of tea and enjoy your morning!
The Hunter Herald 14 multifuel / Wood Burning Stove is the largest in the herald rage. Its large size makes it suitable for larger fireplace openings and has the output to heat a larger than average sized room.
- Steel construction.
- Cleanburn technology.
- Airwash system.
- Removable crosses on double doors.
- Easy access for sweeping your chimney.
- CE approved to burn over night for over 12 hours.
- Optional 24000Btu boiler
- Log length: 6"- 152mm
- Stove Body Material Steel
- Stove Body Warranty 5 Year
- Heat Output 11kW
- Flue Size 150mm (5.91")
- Flue Options Top or Rear Flue (interchangeable)
- Width Flat Top 28 ¾" (730mm)
- Canopy 30" (760mm)
- Height Flat Top 25 ½" (645mm)
- Low Canopy 33 2/3" (855mm)
- High Canopy 38 ½" (975mm)
- Depth 20" (508mm)
- Height to Centre of Rear Flue 21" (534mm)
- Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue 4 ½" (116mm)
- Weight (kg) 145-155Kg
- CE tested for overnight burning for 12 hours on solid fuel
- CE tested and approved at 11.5 kw output with max 15 kw
- FREE DELIVERY