|DIMENSIONS||625 x 585 x 369mm|
With its slimline design,not only do you have outstanding characteristics, this high-powered model now comes with only a 5” flue for easy installation and delivers outstanding performance. Designed with less depth, the stove can still accommodate logs of up to 19 3 /4 ” long. The Cleanburn system ensures that the fuel gives its utmost, driving heat directly into the room. A hot airwash keeps smoke from the glass window. Delivering a heat output of up to 8kW, the multi-fuel Herald 8 Slimline is all give and no take.
The Hunter Herald range of multifuel and woodburning stoves have been creatively designed to combine the latest in stove technology with traditional good looks and values.
All the Herald stoves are manufactured from high quality 5mm thick steel and have cast iron components. They feature the new Hunter Cleanburn Technology, they all burn wood, smokeless fuels and peat on a dust-free de-ashing system, and have a hot airwash system keeping the glass clean to see through.
- Steel construction
- DEFRA approved
- Airwash for cleaner glass
- Removable crosses on double door version
- Dust free riddling system
- Easy access to sweep chimney
- Heat Output: 4.5kW - 8kW
- Nominal Heat Output: 5kW
- Flue diameter: 5” flue
- No airbrick required
- Stove Body Material Steel
- Stove Body Warranty 5 Year
- Heat Output (kW) 4-5-8kW
- Flue Size 125mm
- Flue Options Top or Rear (Interchangeable)
- Dimensions: Width 24 2/3" (625mm) Height Flat Top 22 2/3" (585mm) Low Canopy 28 ¾" (730mm)
- High Canopy 33" (835mm) Depth 14 ½" (369mm)
- Height to Centre of Rear Flue 18 2/3" (477mm)
- Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue 3 7/8" (97mm)
- Efficiency: 72.4%