|Dimensions (W x H x D)||390 x 553 x 342mm|
|Log length approx||11"|
Hawk 4, Hawk 4D (contemporary)
- Output range 3KW-5.5KW
- Nominal Output-Wood 4.7KW, smokeless fuel 3.3 KW (no airbrick required)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 390 x 553 x 342mm
- Leg length: 127mm
- Log length approx: 11"
- Flue: Top and rear
- Available in either wood burning or multi fuel
- Weight: 70 kg multifuel, wood burning 63 kg
- Flue width: 5"
The Hunter Hawk 4 wood burning stove/multifuel stove combines the famous Hunter grate system with an effective airwash, put them in a multifuel stove that will still fit into a small fireplace, and you have an efficient, sophisticated stove for the modest sized room. Add to that a very reasonable price tag and its easy to see why the Hawk has become a best seller. The Hunter Hawk 4 has a choice of traditional or contemporary style door.
You’ll be charmed by its size – but don’t underestimate its power. It has all the features of a bigger model – Cleanburn technology, wipe-free glass and cool-touch handles – in smaller stature. In fact its compact size betrays its exquisite engineering. No wonder it works so hard to win your approval. The Hawk features a mighty heat output of 4-4.5kW. All that fire from such a small stove? You have to meet the Hawk to believe it.
Combine the famous Hunter grate system with an effective airwash put them in a multifuel stove that will fit into a small fireplace, and you have an efficient, sophisticated stove for the modest sized room. Add to that a very reasonable price tag and its easy to see why the Hunter Hawk Multi-Fuel / Wood-Burning stove has become a best seller.
- Adjustable airwash for cleaner glass
- Cleanburn technology
- Overnight burning capability
- Wipe-free glass
- Flue damper
- Black or brass handles
- Contemporary (D) or traditional door
- Heat Output 5kW
- Flue Size 125mm (5")
- Flue Options Top or Rear Flue (Interchangeable)
- Width 390mm
- Height Flat Top 553mm
- Low Canopy 686mm
- Depth 342mm
- Height to Centre of Rear Flue 458mm
- Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue 88mm
- Efficiency (%) 72.80%
- Weight (kg) 70kg