The 4 Pin log moisture meter is an extremely sensitive instrument that can be used to check for moisture in logs which shoul ideally be below 20%. Well seasoned logs which have been cut, stacked and dried for over a year or two should have a low readout.
This simple to use moisture meter comes with FOUR hardened steel pins which are pushed into the log to to obtain an accurate reading of moisture content on the LCD screen. More sensitive and accurate than the 2 Pin version! Check delivered wood which has been advertised as seasoned and dry and ensure your wood burner doesn't tar up again.
- 4 pin, Upgrade Version+ Free Batter and Carrying Bag included .
- Professional and applied moisture measure instrument. Mainly used to measure the moisture content in wood, wood fiber and plaster walls.
- Easy operation: Power the unit on, take off the cover on the probes and then insert the pins into the log to be measured. You will instantly have a result displayed on the LCD screen. With a simple hold button you keep the results on display.
- Digital large size LCD display.
- Resolution: 1%, Accuracy: ±1%, Range: 5% to 40%
- High resolution and response quickly.
- Symbol and unit display, read and get conveniently.
- Low battery indicator.
- 4 Point Probe
- Power: one 6F22 9V battery (Included)
- Battery Life: continuous use for approx. 150 hours
- Free Soft Protective Carry Case included
- Free delivery