Solid Fuel, Wood and Biomass Installations

Ludlow Stoves offer a full installation service by qualified Hetas approved engineers (Hetas no: 3447), giving you peace of mind. We are dry and wet installers specialising in boilered central heating systems. We are also trained by Broseley for Safety Cold Water systems (SCWS). We are Klover approved dealers and installers too.

Creative Property Developments also offer a full building service offering customers a full range of trades to ensure that your stove is installed alongside any improvement work required. We offer free site visits and quotes within a 20 mile radius. We are happy to install further afield, please call to discuss your requirements.

We are MCS accredited biomass installers (HET201407) ensuring that our customers have a central heating system that has been designed for their needs and home. We are are part of RECC Renewable Energy Consumer code no: (00060170) and are fully insured and also offer a workmanshop warranty on all MCS installations. We offer local site surveys to design a system to suit you. We are independent and therefore only choose what we feel are the best and affordable on the market. Only MCS accredited installations and MCS accredited products and eligible for the RHI once you can met the eligibility criteria.

The microgeneration certificate scheme is a government-driven scheme designed to promote new renewable technologies. It is an internationally recognised quailty assured scheme which demonstrates the quality and reliability of approved products and installers by satisfying rigorous standards.

The growth of the renewable energy sector has meant increasing demand for solid fuel, wood and biomass installations.

  • In England and Wales, there are two routes to legally install a domestic solid fuel, wood or biomass burning appliance. HETAS registered installers can self-certify that their work complies with the relevant building regulations, and issue the customer with a certificate of compliance. A copy of the certificate is also sent to HETAS who will notify the relevant Local Authority on their behalf.
  • Alternatively, the customer must apply to the local authority building control department for a building notice, and pay the appropriate inspection fee which can cost up to £300 per job

  • Installation

  • Renewables

  • Blog

  • FAQs