AGA LUDLOW BALANCED FLUE GAS STOVE
The Ludlow balanced flue gas stove by AGA offers a stylish solution for households without a chimney or flue. Manufactured and tested in Britain, the AGA Ludlow gas balanced flue heater can be vented from either the top or rear flue collar, the gas burner can be manufactured to suit homes with mains natural gas or LPG supplies.
Built to last the AGA Ludlow gas stove has a 5-year warranty, a cast-iron door with a steel body allows for excellent heat retention and convective heat. When purchasing an AGA stove you are buying into a progressively modern, iconic brand with traditional values.
The AGA Ludlow is A-rated for energy and has a heat output ranging from 1.8kW – 4.5kW at an efficiency level of 82%. With the touch of a button, you’ll have instant heat you can set a 7-day timer with the thermostatic remote control that is included.
- An excellent extra tall flame pattern
- Realistic ceramic log set
- A-rated for energy efficiency
- 82% efficient
- Black or stainless steel flue options
- 4.5kW maximum heat output
- Top or rear flue options
- Two-layered safety glass door
- British manufactured and tested
- Natural gas or LPG gas burner options
- Cast iron door for radiant and convective heat retention
|FLUE SIZE||5″ (125mm)|
|DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES – SIDES||500mm|
|DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES – REAR||200mm|
|BUILT FROM||Steel Body, Cast Iron Door|
|STYLE||Contemporary, Timeless, Traditional|
|12MM HEARTH INSTALLATION||Yes|
|HEAT OUTPUT||4kW, 5kW|
|PARTS WARRANTY||5 Year|
|FUEL BED||Clear Glass Beads, Logs|