AGA LUDLOW ECO DESIGN READY MULTIFUEL / WOODBURNING STOVE
The AGA Ludlow multi-fuel stove is both DEFRA and Ecodesign compliant, it offers cleaner combustion and can be installed within smoke controlled areas. With a nominal heat output of 5kW, the Ludlow wood burner does not require any additional ventilation and can be installed on a 12mm hearth or floor plate without the need of a constructional hearth.
A heavy-duty steel body and a cast iron door, the Ludlow offers the best of both worlds with great heat retention from the door and rapid heat-up times from the stove casting. Other key features include a powerful airwash system for a great view of the flames, multiple air controls for cleaner combustion and a large viewing window.
- SIA Ecodesign Ready
- Heat output 5kW
- DEFRA approved for smoke control areas
- Steel body with cast iron door
- Airwash system for cleaner glass
- Large viewing window
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Suitable for 12mm hearth installation
- 200mm clearance to combustibles at the rear
- Primary, secondary and tertiary air supply