The Charnwood Aire 7 is our latest addition to our iconic Aire collection. Designed with one of our largest ever picture windows, the Aire 7 burns with a mesmerising flame pattern that is second to none.
With an impressive 7KW output, this stove is designed for larger rooms or open plan areas where it becomes the focal point of any room.
The Aire 7 is a revolutionary new wood burning stove for larger rooms and open plan areas and incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology. BLU also meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing you to burn wood cleanly and safely in smoke control areas and is a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal
Output – 7kW (range 6-8kW)
Materials – Plate steel, cast iron, fire bricks, ceramic glass
The latest burning technology for enhanced efficiency
The Aire incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology. Not only a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards, BLU also meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing wood to be burnt cleanly and safely in smoke control areas.