A revolutionary new wood burning stove designed and made on the Isle of Wight.
With an oversize ceramic glass window this British made stove features our largest ever view of the fire and one of our most impressive flame pictures.
The Aire incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology that is not only a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards but meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing wood to be burnt cleanly and safely in smoke control areas.
This dedicated wood burning stove is Ecodesign Ready for 2022 and Defra approved for use in smoke control areas. The Aire’s large glass viewing window is kept looking spotless by the built-in airwash system, while the clever air flow system within the stove provides beautiful mesmerising flame patterns – as well as working to minimise emissions!
The Charnwood Aire is a good looking design with an over-sized window for super views of the fire within. The cool touch handles for opening the door and controlling the fire feel robust and though it is a wood only stove it is fitted with a removable ashpan for ease of use.
The new Charnwood Aire is now available to buy online! There are two models available:
- The Charnwood Aire Blu Eco Design Wood Stove – which is the standard model
- The Charnwood Aire Blu Store Stand Wood Stove – this is the same stove but with an attached log store
- Output: 5kW (range 2 – 7 kW)
- MAX. LOG LENGTH: 300mm
- FLUE OUTLET: 150mm (6”)
- EMISSION OF CO: 0.09%
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: 84%
- MINIMUM DISTANCE FROM COMBUSTIBLES WITH INSULATED FLUE
- 350mm – Side
- 350mm – Rear
- 100mm – Rear with heat shield
- WEIGHT: 132kg – Store Stand (117kg – Low)
- COLOURS: black, gunmetal, brown, green, bronze, pewter, almond, blue
- Plate steel, cast iron, fire bricks, ceramic glass
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Quattroflow air management system
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal
- Flue boiler
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Low or Store stand
- Choice of 8 colours