|Arikazan Ventum VG log gasification boilers details|
|Ventum VG 20||Ventum VG 30||Ventum VG 40||Ventum VG 60||Ventum VG 80||Ventum VG 100|
|HEIGHT||1165 MM||1315 MM||1415 MM||1465 MM||1715 MM||1715 MM|
|WIDTH||650 MM||650 MM||650 MM||650 MM||700 MM||700 MM|
|DEPTH||1060 MM||1060 MM||1060 MM||1360 MM||1635 MM||1805 MM|
|WEIGHT||385 kg||425 kg||450 kg||600 kg||810 kg||910 kg|
|MINIMUM FLUE DIAMETER||150 MM||150 MM||175 MM||175 MM||200 MM||200 MM|
|NOMINAL HEAT OUTPUT||20 kW||30 kW||40 kW||60 kW||80 kW||100 kW|
|HEIGHT TO CENTRE REAR FLUE||715 MM||865 MM||955 MM||1005 MM||1225 MM||1225 MM|
|EFFICIENCY||90.1 %||90.4 %||91.2 %||91.7 %||91.5 %||91.3 %|
Ventum log gasification boilers are available in 20, 30, 40, 60, 80 and 100kW outputs. Robust, negative pressure to prevent smoke leakage on refuelling, easy air adjustment for the engineer to perfect the burn, handle to easily clean the boiler tubes.
These boilers represent a big step forward in log gasification design.
1) One top mounted fan which draws the gases up through the boiler matrix rather than blows from the bottom. This keeps the boiler in negative pressure so:
- no possibility of smoke leakage
- no reliance on a natural draught
- no need for an extra flue fan
- no need for large diameter and high flues – the majority of the boilers have 150mm flues
2) The fan automatically ramps up when the door first opens and directs the smoke through a top by-pass.
3) Pre-heating of both primary and secondary air, so cleaner and more efficient combustion.
4) With no need for a lighting-stage by-pass the exchanger tubes are taking all the heat produced from the moment the fire is lit and the boiler automatically starts gasifying as soon as the conditions allow.
5) Pilot window on gasification chamber combined with the ability to do fine adjustments to both primary and secondary air inlets to tune the boiler to different installation situations.
6) Timed boost button – If the end user needs immediate heat then the boost button automatically ramps up the hot water production for a set time.
7) Built in recognition of a temperature drop in the boiler which automatically switches off the pump to preserve thermal store heat.
8) Large loading door – makes for easy loading and allows the user to fit in more logs and set them in a way that avoids cavitation.
9) Engineer friendly – straightforward installation and easy access for servicing.
10) Minimal and straightforward user maintenance – one handle to clean the heat exchanger tubes and easy ash removal.
11) Simple hinge adjustment to ensure total air tightness throughout the life of the door fire rope.
12) Overheat quench coil fitted as standard.
13) Removable log chamber side panels that prevent tar build up on the boiler walls.
14) Having no by-pass flap to remember to close removes the possibility of wasting a full logs load up the chimney.
15) MCS accredited and eligible for the RHI grant scheme
16) A+ and EcoDesign ready