The Burley Brampton 9108 wood burning stove is one of the most efficient wood burning stoves in the world with an efficiency rating of 85.5% and heat output of up to 8kW.
The wide glass viewing area maximises radiated heat and the hot convected air from top exchanger is fitted to help recover lost heat. The Brampton log burning stove has the option to add a 170mm extended base, this is the perfect accompaniment for stand alone installations where height needs to be emphasised. The base also doubles as an area for storing logs.
Where possible it always pays to room seal a stove as the average chimney drags warm air from a room to outside. The Burley range of stoves can be room sealed through an outside wall to eliminate this heat loss.
- DEFRA approved
- Heat output 8kW
- Airwash system for cleaner glass
- Primary and secondary air controls.
- 85.5% efficiency
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free UK delivery
- SHOWROOM ONLY
- Outside Air Kit – Straight or Angled
- 170mm extended base
- Heat Output 8kW (11.7 KW MAX)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 595 x 680 x 405mm
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Stove Body Warranty 5 Year
- External Combustion Kit Compatible
- Flue Size 6″ (150mm)
- Flue Options Top Only
- Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue 105mm
- Efficiency: 85.5%
- Weight: 105kg
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||595 x 680 x 405mm|
|WOOD (MULTIFUEL grate available)|
|FLUE||6″ (150mm) TOP ONLY|