990 wd WOOD BURNING RANGE
Behind the classic 1930s ESSE styling, this is a truly advanced piece of engineering, capable of extraordinary day-in-day-out cooking performance with an absolute minimum of wasted energy. In fact, we believe the 990 WN is the cleanest-burning cooker of its kind.
This 100cm wide wood-burning range is a dream to cook on. With three large ovens (which can all maintain different temperatures), and four doors, there’s room for a larger cast iron hotplate – enabling you to keep more pans gently bubbling on the hob.
Behind its cast iron door, the firebox features a secondary clear glass door, making it easy to check your fire – and to enjoy the flickering warmth of its flames, as it keeps your kitchen cosy. A mineral fuel grate option is available, if you’d prefer to burn solid fuel.
Returning to the 990 WN’s outstanding energy efficiency, twin catalytic combustors “reburn” escaping smoke particles, resulting in practically non-existent CO emissions of just 0.01%.
Independently rated as over 85% energy-efficient, it’s also a DEFRA-exempt appliance suitable for burning wood in a smoke control zone.
- Woodburning cooker (multifuel conversion available)
- Top oven capacity 48 ltr
- Bottom oven capacity 2 x 32 ltr
- Hotplate over 6 pans
- Suitable for continuous burning
- Radiant heat output to room up to 5kW
- Optional domestic hot water boilerKey Features
- Fuel: Wood
- Energy Rating: A+
- Flue Size: 150mm (6″)
- 3 Large capacity ovens (112l combined)
- Large Cast Iron hotplate
- Twin Catalytic Combustors
- DEFRA approved for smoke control zones
- Approx Dimensions: W 990mm x H 900mm
- Various Colour Options
- Extraction Hood
- DHW Version 990 WD