Fire Angel CO-9X-10T-FF Carbon Monoxide Alarm- saves lives
FireAngel 10 year life CO alarm
- 10 year sealed BATTERY PACK
- INCLUDES fAST-FIT BRACKET
- 50ppm sensitivity activation level
- Loud 85dB warning alarm
- Three LED status indicators (power, fault & alarm)
- Certified for home, camping, caravan & boat use
- BS EN 50291-1:2010+A1:2012 (domestic)
- BS EN 50291-2:2010 (camping/caravan/boat)
FireAngel TEN YEAR LIFE CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR – Non removable battery
- Internal power pack will power the alarm for 10 years in normal operating conditions.
- Easy to install
- 85db alarm at 1metre (3feet)
- CO test facility
- Automatic self diagnostic check
- End of life indication
- GREEN PRODUCT INITIATIVE
Our CO-9X-10, 10 year life carbon monoxide alarm provides an early warning of the presence of CO in your home through alarm and LED display. The CO-9X-10 is portable so can be taken on holiday or installed within the home. Ideal for homeowners, social landlords and utilities, caravan, motorhome and boat owners.
This alarm is also available for trade customers with a Fast-Fit bracket option.
- Carbon monoxide detector providing early warning of the presence of CO in your home through alarm and LED display.
- An internal power pack will power the alarm for 10 years in normal operating conditions, so there’s no need to replace any batteries.
- A test and reset button makes weekly testing easy.
- It’s portable so can be taken on holiday or installed within the home.
- Automatic self diagnostic check.
- Triple LED display shows power, fault and alarm.
- An anti-tamper bracket with sliding tab is available at extra cost ensuring the product remains affixed to the wall (trade bulk sales only – please contact sales team for details of availability).
- Ideal for homeowners, social landlords and utilities, caravan, motorhome and boat owners.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an extremely dangerous colourless, odourless and tasteless gas emitted when fuel is burned inefficiently. A carbon monoxide alarm is the only certified source of detection.