Fireline FX4 multi-fuel stoves Superior, large-stove performance from a petite, narrow design means that these models combine the efficiency and economy of a small stove with the enhanced performance of a much larger model. Continuous research and development have created a clean-burning heat that gives a cleaner, greener environment. Fitting virtually any aperture, this attractive design is freestanding. There is a choice of square or curved door styling, both of which offer superb flame pictures whether you burn wood or other fuels. SIA Ecodesign Ready and DEFRA exempt as standard for use in any location.
- Solid fuel or wood
- Tertiary Air system
- External grate shaker
- Stainless steel ashpan
- 5mm & 8mm steel
- Adjustable levelling screws
- Curved door (FX4)
- Optional solid fuel kit available
- Colour: matt black
- 7 year warranty
- Free UK mainland delivery
- SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certified– ultra clean burning.
- 5mm and 10mm thick laser profiled andseam-welded steel construction for strength and long life.
- Draught-controlled tertiary air system.
- New contoured touch air controls knobson all freestanding models.
- Soft cool touch handles on all freestandingmodels.
- High-quality cast iron doors.
- New cast ceramic liner boards (freestanding& inset models) which are extremely durable and self cleaning.
- Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models.
- All models fitted with solid fuel burning kits as standard.
- All inset stoves now multi-fuel capable.
- New Stainless-steel bar handle on inset models.
- New Stainless-steel multi tool suppliedwith all stove models.
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outleton free standing models.
- Powerful effective airwash.
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window.
- Stainless steel ash pan and fixings.
- Very clean burning.TTi Airwash System Fireline’s integral patented TTi airwash systemis a self-regulating system that provides aclean burn, and reduced CO and particulateemissions, resulting in very high efficiency and exceptionally clean glass.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||365 x 522 x 266mm|
|Flue||Top & rear|
|Flue diameter||127mm 5″|
**with optional solid fuel kit fitted
PLEASE CALL FOR LEAD TIMES BEFORE ORDERING