Traditional or contemporary, these new 5kW multi-fuel stoves look as harmonious in a farmhouse inglenook as they do in a newly built town house. Both stoves are freestanding, with either a curved or square door and large flame picture. For people living in a smoke-controlled area, these Fireline stoves are SIA Ecodesign Ready and DEFRA exempt for wood burning. This means they meet the latest UK Clean Air Act, giving a greener source of heat.
- Solid fuel or wood
- Defra exempt
- Tertiary Air System
- External grate shaker
- Stainless steel ashpan
- 5mm & 8mm steel
- Adjustable levelling screws
- Curved door (FX5) & Square door (FP5)
- Colour: Matt black
- 7 year warranty
- Free UK mainland delivery
Please click on click to see a video of the stove http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVqhEYmn69U
- SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certified– ultra clean burning.
- 5mm and 10mm thick laser profiled andseam-welded steel construction for strength and long life.
- Draught-controlled tertiary air system.
- New contoured touch air controls knobson all freestanding models.
- Soft cool touch handles on all freestandingmodels.
- High-quality cast iron doors.
- New cast ceramic liner boards (freestanding& inset models) which are extremely durable and self cleaning.
- Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models.
- All models fitted with solid fuel burning kits as standard.
- All inset stoves now multi-fuel capable.
- New Stainless-steel bar handle on inset models.
- New Stainless-steel multi tool supplied with all stove models.
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on free standing models.
- Powerful effective airwash.
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window.
- Stainless steel ash pan and fixings.
- Very clean burning. TTi Airwash System Fireline’s integral patented TTi airwash systemis a self-regulating system that provides aclean burn, and reduced CO and particulate emissions, resulting in very high efficiency and exceptionally clean glass.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||365 x 522 x 366mm|
|Flue||Top & rear|
|Flue diameter||127mm 5″|
**with optional solid fuel kit fitted