The FX8 and FP8 8KW stoves are big, heavyweight, freestanding designs, made from steel with a traditional cast iron door with extra wide, ceramic glass, flame viewing window. Ideally suited for larger rooms, these stoves can pump out a really serious amount of heat. Both stoves have exactly the same specifications, except for the door design, where you have a choice of either a square or a curved door feature. whichever one you choose, the extra wide flame picture will enhance even the biggest room.
- Defra except
- Solid fuel or wood
- Tertiary Air system
- external grate shaker
- stainless steel ashpan
- 5mm & 8mm steel
- Adjustable levelling screws
- 7 year warranty
- Free mainland kerbside delivery
Please click to see the fireline stove range working http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbXUDKaBZw
- SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certified – ultra clean burning.
- 5mm and 10mm thick laser profiled and seam-welded steel construction for strength and long life.
- Draught-controlled tertiary air system.
- New contoured touch air controls knobs on all freestanding models.
- Soft cool touch handles on all freestanding models.
- High-quality cast iron doors.
- New cast ceramic liner boards (freestanding & inset models) which are extremely durable and self cleaning.
- Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models.
- All models fitted with solid fuel burning kits as standard.
- All inset stoves now multi-fuel capable.
- New Stainless-steel bar handle on inset models.
- New Stainless-steel multi tool supplied with all stove models.
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on free standing models.
- Powerful effective airwash.
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window.
- Stainless steel ash pan and fixings.
- Very clean burning.
- TTi Airwash System Fireline’s integral patented TTi airwash system is a self-regulating system that provides a clean burn, and reduced CO and particulate emissions, resulting in very high efficiency and exceptionally clean glass.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||440 x 583 x 375mm|
|Flue||Top & rear|
|Flue diameter||152mm 6″|
**with optional solid fuel kit fitted