The Herald 6 is the envy of it’s competitors. That’s because not only has it been fully independently tested on both wood and smokeless fuel, but it gives an impressive output of up to 7.5kW, which is very high for its size. The Herald 6 incorporates all the features of the Herald range and is available in plenty of options, giving you flexibility to design a stove that will suit your décor. Choosing the door is just your first step; next decide whether you’d like the optional canopy or back boiler (capable of running two radiators), and which finish will complement your room.
The Hunter Herald 6 multifuel / woodburning stoves have been creatively designed to combine the latest in stove technology with traditional good looks and values. The slightly bigger herald 6 stove has an maximum output of 7 kw and can have a 12,000 BTU side boiler added, capable of running domestic hot water and a couple of radiators. The herald 6 stove can also have the crosses removed from the doors and there is a single door option. Airwash comes as standard.
- Output: 5.4-6.5 KW
- Steel construction.
- Removable crosses.
- Easy access for sweeping your chimney.
- Dust free riddling system.
- Adjustable airwash for cleaner glass
- Canopy options
- Suitable for overnight burning.
- Log length: 15″
- Defra approved
- Stove Body Material: Steel
- Stove Body Warranty: 5 Year
- Heat Output (kW) 7kW
- Flue Size 150mm (5.91″)
- Flue Options Top or Rear Flue (Interchangeable)
- Dimensions: Width 580mm Height Flat Top 567mm Low Canopy 704mm High Canopy 840mm
- Depth 406mm
- Height to Centre of Rear Flue 459mm
- Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue 105mm
- Weight (kg) 105kg
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||580 x 567 x 406mm|
|SINGLE OR DOUBLE DOOR|