The Charnwood Island II Cook Top is based on the successful Island II but features a built-in soap stone cook top under a removable steel plate.
The Charnwood Island II Cook Top multi-fuel stove is the middle sized stove of the range. It has a slightly larger view whilst maintaining its clean-line proportions. Producing a rated output into the room of 8kW of heat it can also take a log length of up to 440mm (17″).
Based on the original Island II, the Cook Top features a built in soap stone cooking top under a removable steel plate. The steel plate can also double up as a splashback when you cook. A perfect stove that merges the boundaries between cooking, dining and lounging.
A revolution in multi-fuel heating was created when the Island range was first launched with its clean burning, single controlled stoves.
* Soapstone hotplate for direct on and hob cooking
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Quattroflow air management system
* Converting grate
* Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* External Air Manifold
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
- LOW LEGS
- HIGH LEGS
- WITH STORE STAND
- SMOKE REDUCING KIT
- Output 8.00
- Fuel: Wood or Multi-Fuel
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 632 x 668 x 392 mm
- Smoke Control Approved
- Material: Steel
- Flue Diameter: 150mm
- Flue Outlet: Top or Rear
- Finish: Matt Black (other colours available)
- Efficiency: 79.00 %
- Max Log Length: 440mm
- British Manufactured
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||632 x 668 x 392 mm|
|FLUE||150mm (Top or rear)|
|MAX LOG LENGTH||440mm|