The Largest in the range, the Fireline Purevision PV85 multifuel stove offers the biggest fuel volume capacity and heat output for very large rooms and those who need a lot of heat.
The models are sized as 5kW standard, 5kW wide and 8.5kW nominal output and contain technologically advanced patent pending design features resulting in super-clean burning performance and high efficiency of up to 82.2%. Emissions meet EU leading DIN+ levels and already achieve current emission and efficiency proposals for 2022 European Eco-Design standards which are far tougher than current mandatory norms.
DEFRA exemption for wood burning in a smokeless zone was a formality with test results up to 97% below permitted levels of visible smoke. Design parameters have been re-set to produce a huge glass panel for fire viewing framed by a substantial yet elegantly curved cast iron door, the aesthetics of which blend seamlessly with traditional or modern rooms and fireplaces.
The large glass panel is kept clean by way of the extremely powerful airwash system. Purevision HD is the result of Fireline’s ongoing endeavours to improve the state of the art in wood burning combustion chamber design.
High Definition (HD) means an improved visual resolution over the previous standard and Purevision achieves this by harnessing the air wash and specialised tertiary air profiling within the burn chamber for superbly sharply defined flames and complete combustion.
- Clean aesthetic design blends seamlessly with traditional or modern room and fireplace design.
- Very large glass windows on all models for the best possible viewing of the High Definition flames.
- Automatic air distribution from a simple stainless steel single lever control.
- Powerful airwash system creating a clean high Definition (HD) fire view.
- Self-latching door latches for ultimate ease of use, which is also self-adjusting as the door seals wear.
- Modern hard-wearing graphite grey metalwork.
- Optional flexible external air system for direct connection to outside, potentially eliminating the need for fixed exterior ventilators in the room.
- Superior high-quality cast ceramic firebox liners that offer great durability and are self cleaning.
- Rotary riddling grate.
- Full sized cast-iron door
- Identical door designs on the freestanding and inset models.
- Optional stands and log stores for the freestanding models.
- Top and rear flue connections for the freestanding modles, for flexible siting and easy installation.
- Adjustable feet on the legs of freestanding stoves and on the log stores.
- All freestanding models require only a 12mm superimposed hearth extending underneath and 230mm in front of the stove.
- DEFRA exemption for burning wood logs in smokeless zones.
- SHOWROOM ONLY MODEL, PLEASE CALL FOR SHOWROOM OPENING TIMES
- OUTPUT: 8.5 KW
- FUEL: SOLID FUEL OR WOOD
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D:) 804 x 442 x 600 mm F
- LUE: TOP OR REAR
- FLUE DIAMETER: 5″
- DEFRA APPROVED
- EFFICIENCY 76.7% (WOOD) 77.4% SOLID FUEL
- WEIGHT 153 KG
- FINISH: GRAPHITE GREY
- MAX LOG LENGTH: 400-650
- 12 YEAR WARRANTY
- SHOWROOM ONLY
- OPTIONS: SHORT LOG STORE (200mm) TALL LOG STORE (600mm)
- SHORT STAND (80mm) TALL STAND 200mm
|OUTPUT||8.5 KW (RANGE 4.9-10 KW)|
|FUEL||WOOD OR SOLID WOOD|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||804 x 600 x 442mm|
|FLUE||TOP OR REAR|
|EFFICIENCY||77.4% (SOLID FUEL) 76.7 % (WOOD)|