The sturdy Snowden 26 SE has an imposing presence. With its double doors and greater width, it presents a wider expanse of blazing wood within an open hearth. It can be easily integrated with either the unvented (combi boiler) system or the traditional vented system with water tanks. It will throw out 10kW worth of heat directly, enough for a room of considerable size, and contribute a full 16kW to a hot water system.
- DEFRA Approved
- Cast Iron Construction
- Easy to operate primary and secondary air sliders
- Secondary air wash feature
- 6mm Steel wrap around boiler
- Tertiary air – For cleaner burn and higher efficiency
- Double Doors with large viewing windows
- Thermostat control
- Simple Installation
- 6″ Flue outlet
**Reduced rate of 5% applicable to woodburning boilers supplied and installed to the end user.
|ROOM OUTPUT||10 KW|
|WATER OUTPUT||16 KW|
|FLUE||TOP EXIT ONLY|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||811 X 696 X 732mm|