The La Nordica Thermo Nicoletta Forno DSA wood burning boiler cooking stove has it all. Designed to power a central heating system, provide domestic hot water and heat the room, it also features an oven compartment above the main combustion chamber allowing you to cook as well as heat your home. The Thermo Nicoletta Forno DSA will heat up to 8 radiators.
This very neat wood burning wood burning boiler stove, the Termo Nicoletta Forno DSA, has a maximum heat output of 16.6 kW, is a timeless eye-catcher for every home. The stove has hand-made, external Majolica tiles.
Clear burn technology means that an amazing view of the flames is always guaranteed.
The combustion process is easily regulated with primary and secondary air controls. This stove has a cast-iron hotplate and oven with temperature gauge in the centre of the glass door.
The La Nordica-Extraflame Group traces its origins back to 1967 and today is a leader in wood-burning heating appliances. Boasting an excellent reputation for developing new solutions to today’s ever more specific and demanding requirements, La Nordica’s vast range includes classic, rustic and modern product families.
- Maximum heat output (kW) 16.6
- Nominal heat output (kW) 13.5
- Heat output to water (kW) 10.5
- Dimensions ( W x H x D) 587 X 1423 X 572mm
- Heating volume (m³) 390
- 150mm flue required **with free supplied euro adaptor (rrp £45)**
- Viewing glass (mm) 245 x 345
- Efficiency (%) 81,1
- Heat output air (kW) 3
- Weight (kg) 254
- Log length (mm) 400
- Wood consumption (kg/h) 3,9
- Firebox: W x H x D (mm) 307 x 318 x 345
- Ash pan
- Self-closing door
- Cooking chamber W x H x D (mm) 330 / 300 / 370
- Fuel: Wood
- Water compartment (l) 18,5
- External direct air kit available
- Primary, secondary, Tertiary air
- DSA security device / Temperature relief valve (valve not included with cooker.)
- Ash grate
|OUTPUT TO ROOM||3 KW|
|OUTPUT TO WATER||10.5 KW|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||587 X 1423 X 572mm|
|DIRECT AIR KIT||OPTIONAL|